We have observed many people – who want to do excellent embroidery – but are afraid of even touching the embroidery or relevant machines. This is even a fact of no surprise – that using even just a simple embroidery machine – isn’t a play of child. There are many things to consider before using an embroidery machine.
So, if you are beginner in the vast field of embroidery and sewing – you must have to learn a lot before using the embroidery machine. Though you have learnt about many tutorial guides and embroidery centers – that may proof to be very helpful in your learning phase – yet there should be some additional guidelines to know about best embroidery and best embroidery machine. This article will guide you about different embroidery machine techniques and tips. And if you are a beginner – you may enjoy reading this precise but very informative piece of reading
First we will guide you about how to buy best embroidery machine!
Why embroidery machine – do you seriously want to buy a machine?
We know many people who bought many high technology and expensive embroidery machines – and now those machines are in store room and aren’t used at all. So, before buying – think about following facts
- Do I really need an embroidery machine?
- How will it work? Even when I don’t know how to touch it?
- How much time I will spend on my embroidery machine? Do I really have time?
- What if it wouldn’t go to work with perfection? What will I do then?
If you know answers of all the above questions – go ahead!
Budget – consider your pocket!
Sewing and embroidery machines are of different qualities and different price ranges. You must have to consider the money in your pocket and your needs before purchasing an embroidery machine for you
Shopping – where to buy?
- You may get your required embroidery machine form many places
- You may get your machine online – like Amazon. Com and many other shopping sites
- You may also get your machine from local stores. There are a lot of verities available there
- Whether you are going to purchase your embroidery machine online or through local store – you must have to research about your product first
- Try to read the reviews and rating of your product – it will help you a lot in deciding the product of your choice
Prices and quality – an estimate towards your decided product!
- If your product lies in range – $1 – $200 – your product would be of temporary use, simple one and easy to handle. It wouldn’t be durable and of low quality.
- Price $250 – $600 – your product is an average embroidery machine – which is better in quality then the above mentioned one
- $600 to $200 – these products are of good quality with many advantages. These machines are long lasting, durable and are advanced in nature
- $200 and above – excellent embroidery machine – best for large scale work. These products are able to perform every sort of task that a user can just imagine off!
Decided product – what’s the guarantee and warranty?
If you have bought the machine – now it’s time to ask the shop keeper about its use and misuse. Ask about the warranty and guarantee. You may compel your shopkeeper to give you chance to try the decided machine
Take your machine – learn it properly
Now –it’s a time to get your embroidery machine and come back to home. It’s really important for you to learn it properly and enjoy the creativity!